“Content” is at the core of most websites. These can be blog posts, infographics, e-books, social media posts, sales pages, and much more. That content is what makes it possible for users to find you.
If you want to attract the right audience, build trust with them, convert leads, and get sales, content marketing is the best way to do it.
What is Content Marketing?
This is a marketing strategy that entails content creation and distribution to attract and maintain an audience. Plus, constantly distributing targeted content that your audience finds engaging will build your brand authority and grow your website traffic.
Content marketing can be a time-intensive endeavor. If you publish blog posts, it can take months before you start to see increased traffic, and that’s only if you put effort into SEO. However, over the long run, the results of a successful content marketing strategy can beat the short-term returns of paid campaigns.
What are the Benefits of Content Marketing?
You’ve probably noticed that a lot of service websites or online shops have blogs. Those businesses don’t put in the effort of coming up with and writing new content just for fun – they do it because it gets them results.
The main goal of content marketing is to make it easier for users to find your brand online. That can be via search engines, social media, or other channels. By publishing new, highly targeted content regularly, you can reap a whole host of benefits, including:
- Bringing in more traffic from search engines
- Increasing your industry authority
- Spending less money to bring in traffic and leads in comparison with paid advertising
If you’re running a local business and your website is just a couple of sales pages, that’s not enough to build trust. However, if visitors find you and they see you’ve published dozens or hundreds of articles and infographics that answer questions they might have about your services, they will be interested.
Moreover, content that you publish today can keep bringing you traffic for years to come, and that effect compounds with a solid marketing strategy.
Why You Need a Content Marketing Strategy
Content marketing can be your best asset, but if you just publish the kind of content that you think users might want to see, you won’t get the best results possible. If you want to bring in more traffic, you need to understand several factors, including:
- Who your ideal customers are
- What those customers want and what questions they’re asking
- What your competitors are doing to target overlapping customer personas
Successful content marketing strategies come down to research and planning. Understanding who you’re trying to communicate with is invaluable when figuring out what type of content to use to engage with that audience.
The execution of a content marketing strategy can involve SEO experts, copywriters, web designers, and social media specialists. In other words, it’s not a job that you can do solo.
How Kinetiks Consulting Can Help You Craft a Content Marketing Strategy
If your business website isn’t getting the results that you want, you need to rethink your content strategy. The alternative is to hire a team of experts that can help you identify why your content isn’t hitting the mark and how to improve your approach to marketing.
We offer affordable website maintenance and digital marketing services that are perfect for small businesses. Here’s what that means:
- We take care of maintaining your website. If you sign up for one of our plans, we offer you free site hosting and WordPress maintenance services. We monitor your website so it’s always working as it should, we manage updates, security, backups, and we send you regular reports.
- We provide SEO consulting services. Local SEO is our specialty, and we show you what you need to improve and take care of it for you. If you want to reach a broader audience, we can help you get there as well.
- We research and publish the content that your audience wants. If you’re not sure how to tackle content research, we can find out precisely what your ideal customers are looking for. Moreover, we can create that content for you, whether it’s blog posts, infographics, or anything else that you might need. We even handle publishing to make your life easier.
Are you ready to grow your website to its full potential? Kinetiks Consulting can help you get there.
Get in touch with us today to get started.